Sunday, February 2, 2014





Welcome to 3 Dogs and a Dude


427746_597667953613_909746128_n

Introductions always leave me speechless, 
so I guess I'll just start with my name; I am Emily (Dude calls me Cookie).  
Single white female... well, not really.  Just the "white female" part is true. 
I am happily taken by 3 dogs and a dude. 
Dude's name is Danny and my dogs are Bruno, Hank and Dexter.
  1 
*They are the center of my universe*

We bought a bungalow in Chicago back in 2012 and we plan on staying here FOREVER; or at least I do... You will always know where to find me-  By day I'm an executive director at an amazing General Contracting/Painting firm called Paint JAR Inc and by night I'm a "fly by the seat of your pants" type of ...who am I kidding?!  By night, after sitting in traffic for an hour, all I want to do is put on my pjs, cuddle with my dogs on the couch and watch TV until I pass out.

I love to cook and try out new recipes. 

I love to shop.  

I love to decorate and design spaces. 

I love trying to self-diagnose whatever may be ailing me 
by googling my symptoms.  

I love to go on Pintrest and check out all the 
awesome workouts that I'm sure I wont do.

I'm going to share my experiences, outcomes, failures and success stories here.

There are a ton of other blogs out there so 
I guess I'm just one pretty leaf amongst a millions trees.  
I want to bring a smile to your face. I want to make you question yourself. I want to make you question me; keep me on my toes.  I want to explore new things and take you along for the ride.  Most of all, I want to get down my thoughts before I forget them!

Welcome and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment